Thursday, October 2, 2008

From CAPS: Diversity Week

Hello,

My name is Cindy Mancuso and I'm the Diversity Advisor at McGill's Career Centre. I'm emailing you to tell you about a great event taking place October 27th-31st - Power in Diversity Career Week. The purpose of this week is to discuss and promote the value of diversity in the workplace. We will have amazing keynote speakers, exciting panel discussions and targeted workshops.

My hope is that you would be willing to pass this information on to your students. For more information on this week go to caps.mcgill.ca. Please feel free to attend any of our events or pop by for a bite and a drink.

I have attached four posters about our main events. If you would like the e-card format to send to your students please let me know. I can also send you the actual posters if you would like to put them up.


Thank you for your help!
Cindy

No comments: